Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there alot of sickness viruses going around?

I've got one my sons had it now I'm expecting my other two to come down with it.



Whats the best way to treat it do you think



I feel terrible.



Thanks for any advice.



Is there alot of sickness viruses going around?internet security software



I know the sickness one is still doing the rounds sparks but as they say it is only 24/48 hours. Just take it easy and don't wander to far from the toilet !! As for the others as one of your sons only had it 3 weeks ago he should be immune to it now as for the other 2 they may get it or they may not.



Is there alot of sickness viruses going around?moto guzzi



So do I for your sake barb. Hope you feel better soon. Cheers for BA XXX Report It


its winter, of course everyones sick, my two kids have had it for a week , my husband had it. now I have been suffering as well, last night I was in hell with a horrible earache ...real fun!!



the best way to treat it is lots of rest and a dose of aspirin/ibuprofen when needed



I used those shower soothers too, they work good
As you know B I had it last week and the best thing is not to eat anything, drink plenty, preferably water in sips if he is feeling or being sick and take something not containing aspirin for any pain. I was not actually sick but felt very sick and retched a lot, was very cold and then became very hot and delirious. Best to keep him in bed and I do hope he will be feeling better soon.
I have a chest infection so i am not feeling all that great at the moment so my advice to you is bring the children to the doctor and get medicine and i hope you all get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment