Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer is full of viruses,I can't even log on to try to do anything to it ..what can I do

I have a hp laptop that I let my son borrow for awhile.During this time he disabled my norton antivirus,now i'm all full of bugs.Being new to the computer age I'm stuck with what used to be a good laptop and not knowing if I should fix or buy...



My computer is full of viruses,I can't even log on to try to do anything to it ..what can I do ?downloads



Here on Yahoo! Answers, there are literally hundreds of queries everyday regarding virus and spyware infected PC users. Some folks have an idea of what they are infected with, and others simply know their computer is not behaving the way it should be. There are also hundreds of people who answer the calls for help, thank goodness. I have written this 'catch-all' response in order to quickly and effectivly help you and others remove and disinfect your way to a trouble-free pc. I can also be reached via Yahoo! email should you need more help than I can give in this short space. Lastly, it is wise to print out these instructions in order to follow while offline.



Step 1) DON'T PANIC! Take a deep breath and go grab a cup of your favorite beverage. This may take awhile.



Step 2) Clean up your pc. Remove programs you don't use via the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel. In Vista, you remove programs by clicking Programs and Features in the Control Panel. If you are unsure of a particular program, you can check it against a list of offenders here: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread....

No comments:

Post a Comment