Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just bought Sims 2 with some expansion packs but i have windows vista?

I just bought the Sims 2 limited edition, which comes with sims 2 deluxe (sims 2 regular and nightlife expansion pack) and sims 2 bon voyage. I have Windows Vista, with Direct X 10. I just installed them both, but it says I need Direct X 9! Direct X 9, my ***! It should be able to work with Direct X 10! Why wont it work?



Just bought Sims 2 with some expansion packs but i have windows vista?nortonantivirus



Try to run it in admin



Just bought Sims 2 with some expansion packs but i have windows vista?spyware



Just install it, Direct X 9 has some stuff Direct x 10 doesn't have
Ahh yours is a very common problem



Few solutions that work are :



a) Going to Control Panel -%26gt; Display -%26gt; Settings -%26gt; Advanced -%26gt; Troubleshoot .



I then set ''Hardware Acceleration'' to ''Full'' .



b)There's a patch for it too.....



check this out --%26gt; http://thesims2.ea.com/update/



For more issues and relevant solutions, check this site out.It might help you



http://www.ntcompatible.com/THE_SIMS_2_D...



good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment