Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have recently replaced my PC and my operating system is Microsoft Vista and my email account is gm

I want to use outlook for all incoming and outgoing messages. How do I configure either Gmail or outlook to achieve this?



I have recently replaced my PC and my operating system is Microsoft Vista and my email account is gmail?pop up blocker



Don't bother with outlook get Thunderbird as it is ready made for gmail and is more secure and a better junk filter.



http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/product...



Otherwise (I use Firefox) simply use a tab for gmail or if you use igoogle you can add a gmail pane so you will see your emails when you first run on your browser.



I actually like using the web browser for gmail as I know all my contacts and emails are safe just in case my OS's or hardware go belly up.



I have recently replaced my PC and my operating system is Microsoft Vista and my email account is gmail?systemworks



If you mean Outlook 2007, the one included in MS Office follow the top link.



If you just want to use Windows Mail (it used to be called Outlook Express) use the bottom link.
Gmail is best used online as otherwise due to how it lists conversations it can send the sent items into your inbox and then outlook doesn't list them or organise them appropriately.



  • villa rental in cancun
  • help with flat screen tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment