Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can Ipods be affected by viruses?

Im thinking of buying an ipod but i want to know that info for just in case and if its possible to fix it. I wouldnt want to lose 300 bucks on it.



Can Ipods be affected by viruses?hp



I don't really know the specifics but I heard via the local news channels that YES an iPod can get viruses.



Can Ipods be affected by viruses?mcaffee



you should stick to cds.
yes about 2 months ago i think about a couple hundred thousand or a million got a virus from a pc that they were using to test them..wen people linked them to thier comp ,they got the virus........i would get a zune if i were u http://www.zunescene.com/forums/index.ph...
i'm not sure about ipods being affected, but i heard that ipods can slowly crash your computer, especially the ipods you can watch movies on
no i don't think so
yes, it can corrupt the hard drive. i suggest if you go with the ipod to but the extended warranty, i think its like $70, but if you go online a register the ipod, and you have an issue with it, like the hard drive crashing, they will replace it for free. I have had to have mine replaced 4 times
Just stick to CD's
Yes, mine got a virus because I downloaded a song that I thought was a song but it really was a virus with the name of a song, and it deleted all of my memory and I couldn't even turn my ipod on for like 2 weeks
Yes but only if you use your iPod under Windows XP. Macintosh however as we all know it by now does not have viruses.



Read: http://tinyurl.com/yyo554

No comments:

Post a Comment