Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will my recovery disc remove viruses from my computer?

A factory recovery disk takes you back to the ''as delivered'' status of the com[puter. So it should wipe out all files and software created and installed after you received the computer, including viruses.



Will my recovery disc remove viruses from my computer?free spyware remover



i'm thinking it might if it is new maybe. I mean isnt that what they are for.? but ask the store u got it from.



Will my recovery disc remove viruses from my computer?ktm



i do not think so you have to use the windows firewall to remove all of it but there is a possibility it will cover it and after you reinstall windows it will have covered the old windows that you used to have but if it doesnt you can always delete the files that you think caused much problems. my computer also had the recovery disc installed in xp but i accidentally deleted it in vista. anyway just try what i said reinstall and try to delete the files that you did not need causin viruses to your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment