Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get Windows Vista Beta?

I really want to try and get Windows Vista Beta working on my system. I really want to try and test it out. If anyone has either one of the new builds. A product key, or an Invitation ID. I would love to get it please contact me.



How can I get Windows Vista Beta?microsoft office



sadly the official microsoft beta trial registration period has ended.



besides which there are several beta tests in existance so a product key for one may not work on another.



i can tell you that windows vista is a good operating system and there are still some hardware vendors who have yet to create a VISTA driver for there products.



so first go to all the websites for the hardware on/ in your system, then download all the VISTA drivers and burn them all to a DVD/CD. Once done get set for one or two hefty file downoloads. if you can actually get a windows VISTA beta.



the files are in ISO format which means you need a DVD-R to burn the files too and a burning program that supports the ISO format.



i'm running the x64 version on my system, and i can safely say that my amd sempron 3400 CPU runns better on the x64 platform than it does with xp home.



besides which there is currently only one security suite vendor listed as an official product support for vista and that is from trendmicro.com called pc-cillin internet security 14 the trend micro beta for vista beta. a damn good security suite.



  • villa rental in cancun
  • help with flat screen tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment