Monday, August 16, 2010

Can you use a Standard VGA Adapter in Windows Vista?

I just upgraded from XP to Vista, and my Video Card hasn't worked for any of my games. My computer wont let me install DirectX, so the games wont work. Anyone know if an ATI RADEON VE works on Vista? I tried downloading the driver from the website, but they only have it for XP, and the CD doenst seem to work. Please help!



Can you use a Standard VGA Adapter in Windows Vista?spyware remover



Check here for the system requirements of Windows Vista:



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919183



Can you use a Standard VGA Adapter in Windows Vista?virus removal



Upgrade video card but you need to check if you have AGP connection PCI or PCI E once you find out then you can look at the cards in your budget and they should tell you on the box if they are supported by Vista PCI E is the best followed by AGP

No comments:

Post a Comment