Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I disable Outlook as my default email program in Vista?

I've already unchecked the ''Make Outlook the default program for E-Mail...'' box under Tools...Options...Other...General. And Windows Email is selected as my default email handler. But when I click on an email link on a webpage it still defaults to Outlook instead of Windows Mail. What is going on??



How do I disable Outlook as my default email program in Vista?mcaffee



Go into Control Panel and open up ''Default Programs''. Click on ''Set Default Programs'' and you can set everything up to use whatever you want. Or you can click on ''Set Program Access and Computer Defaults'' and it will allow you to do the same.



How do I disable Outlook as my default email program in Vista?norton antivirus 2007



open windows mail and set it as your default.

No comments:

Post a Comment