Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone successfully converted Outlook Express emails to Vista Mail?

I found the DBX files, copied them over and then used the import feature on Vista Mail, but it won't recognize them. Is there another method of transferring the old Outlook Express emails to Vista?



Has anyone successfully converted Outlook Express emails to Vista Mail?norton internet security



Assuming the files are on another computer - copy the dbx files in OE into a folder - copy the folder to the new computer. OPen Windows Mail then



Select FILE %26gt; import, and then messages and select Outlook express (or OE6) the next click will ask you for the path. Just select the folder - dont open it - if you do it will look like there is nothing in it - but if you just select the folder and continue through the wizard the import worked for me??



Has anyone successfully converted Outlook Express emails to Vista Mail?spyware remove



Yes, I've done this and it is difficult to do, but it is possible. I'm sorry to say I can't find the site where I found the info again, but search around for it and you will get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment