Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My desktop computer had some viruses, and it would turn off suddenly. Now it doesn't turn on, w

any ideas? please, i need to make it work



My desktop computer had some viruses, and it would turn off suddenly. Now it doesn't turn on, what's up???ducati



Open the case, there is a small jumper next to the clock battery. change the jumper from 1-2 to 2-3. Push power on. Power Off. change jumper back to 1-2, then power on. This should get you back to the point where you can boot from a startup floppy to clear the viruses with Norton or equivalent (from floppy or CD, not HDD).



My desktop computer had some viruses, and it would turn off suddenly. Now it doesn't turn on, what's up???hp



Does it power up at all?
did u try to turn it on? any errors? go to safe mode and delete the virus.



email me if u got more questions funwith_hp@yahoo.com
I can give you a link that deals with hard drive problems.



Some drive problems can be easily fixed by yourself using easily available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in useful. Try this site, if you can get what is required.
i am a new yahoo user ,i sell some product on yahoo .



this is my yahoo store http://www.llpshop168.com ,if i bother you ,i hope you can forgive me ,thank you for your time .i hope you can give me some suggest about my product.
The virus may have shut down your computer for good.
may be ''fried'', like the other guy said though try the safe mode first.

No comments:

Post a Comment