Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is internet explorer loaded with viruses? is firefox better?

You can get viruses from any browser or emails mostly, but any Microsoft product is a major target for viruses. This is partly due to the fact that Microsoft products are more widely used and partly because people don't like the Microsoft monopoly so spend their time trying to make Microsoft miserable. Try firefox and see how you like it. I use a different browser but find that I have to use Internet Explorer for some things.



Is internet explorer loaded with viruses? is firefox better?computers



Any browser can be infected with a virus....it's up to the user to ensure they have good security programs to prevent viruses/trojans/worms/adware etc and to keep them fully updated.



Firefox also had more security bugs in September than IE.



Is internet explorer loaded with viruses? is firefox better?hijack this



Yes my brother is a big time computer tech kind of guy, that is what he does for living. He witched me over around a year or so back. I was getting a lot of crap and viruses from i.e. Since I have had Mozzila, I have had no problems what so ever!
I'd doubt it because Microsoft make it, however it has flaws that can be breached.
Firefox is considered better because it doesn't run ActiveX applets, which is how a lot of virii and spyware make it on your system. Firefox is a good browser (I'm using it right now), but it does have its own set of issues.
Internet Exploder is more susceptible to problems, if you want proof check it out.



  • villa rental in cancun
  • help with flat screen tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment